To Know Christ and Make Him Known is accomplished by…
REACHING to those who are outside our church.
WELCOMINGall who come and inviting them into a life-changing friendship with God.
CONNECTING people into our family through small groups and ministry.
TEACHING each other so that we might be transformed in our character, so that we might be more like Jesus.
We believe that the work of our church must be guided by PRAYER and these ten foundation stones.
- Total Dependence : Without God’s hand in our midst and heart’s focused on prayer nothing can happen. (Ephesians 3:14-21)
- Relevant Bridge-Building : We move out into the community to meet the felt needs of our neighbors. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
- Welcoming Environment : Our focus is on those not yet part of our family. (Luke 19:10)
- Intentional Ministry : We serve according to our gifts in purposeful ministry. (1 Peter 4:10-11)
- Bold Servant Leadership : God gives us direction through the leaders He has called and gifted. (Hebrews 13:17)
- Inspiring Creativity : We try new approaches to ministry so the family of God may grow in faith. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Loving Relationships : We are a unified family. (Acts 4:32-33)
- Passionate Discipleship : We want to live like Jesus did. (Ephesians 4:17-24)
- Consistent Excellence : We strive to honor God in all we do, always bringing our best. (1 Corinthians 10:31-33)
- Total Devotion : God’s Word gives light to the path He has placed before us. (Ezra 7:8-10)