Check out the map below or call for directions. We are here to serve you and your family!
First Time Guests
We are so glad that you are planning on joining us for a Worship Experience. You should know that NO PERFECT PEOPLE are allowed on Sunday mornings, so come as you are. It doesn't matter if you are just exploring faith in Jesus or if you have been following him for years, everyone is welcome. A few things to keep in mind that may help your time be more enjoyable:
- Families with younger children (birth - 2yrs old) can play in the nursery and your older children (3yrs - 5th grade) can join the Children's church and Sunday school half way through our service. Our children's programs provide an excellent, warm, nurturing, well-supervised time for your kids to explore faith with friends their own age. During the 11 AM Worship Experience younger children (3 yrs - 2nd grade) are dismissed to a Children's Church about halfway through the service.
- Feel free to wear what is comfortable for you. People at our church wear jeans, T-shirts, suits, dresses, sweats, whatever they are comfortable in. You should too.
- Our Worship Experiences blend modern worship songs with the best classic music from our tradition. Our worship is led by a band made up of talented musicians and singers who will lead you in singing. Our teaching times help us to examine what the Bible says about our everyday lives. The messages are engaging, humorous and thought-provoking. You can listen to one online right here.
- For prayer requests, more information about the church or to connect with a pastor, please fill out the Community Card in the worship folder. We collect these during the offering. As our guest, please don't feel obligated to participate in the offering. The offering is one way that our regular attenders worship God and support the ministry of the church. As our guest, we only ask that you turn in your Community Card. You can also call us or email us your prayer requests!
- Before you leave, stop by our Guest Services desk in the lobby to get more information about the church and to have your questions answered.